Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tomorrow, Some News

I had things light up on the PET scan and I find out tomorrow what next. I am scared. I have to say that reading all these blogs does give me hope. It's Sunday morning, and I am looking out the window---my boyfriend Joe has been my rock through all this. I just lit a candle and I am thinking about how everything flickers like that candle.

I find out from Hackensack what happens next. They will probably be giving me a drug called Gemzar if things turn out that cancer is left. I am considering a clinical trial that combines Gemzar with another experimental drug. I really want to get the transplant. I just seem to have so much trouble getting there.

I was very happy with my docs at Hackensack. I am going to Sloan Kettering next week....This has been such a long process and sad a lot of the time. Today looks beautiful out. I am a poet without words. I haven't written a poem in a long while. I should post some poems here. I miss writing. The words have evaporated from my brain. Just love this place so much. I hope God has some good news in store. I need hope so badly......

2 comments:

JANE OWEN said...

Jennifer,

I check your blog all the time. Please let us know how you are doing.

Jane Owen

AIB FUNDING. said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
 herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.